Thursday, April 17, 2014

Where have I been and where are we going?

Hi all! I have been missing in action for sure.  I have not been on the blog much lately because simply sometimes I forget about it.  I do love reading the other posts but I guess with work, school, gym, kids and marriage....its been a hectic life.

Our marriage is doing better but always a work in progress. Marriage is hard work but it is beautiful when God is involved.  We are working towards that beautiful.  We are also working towards another kid but its been hard with the lack of intimacy so we are working on that. Sometimes when you have a rift in your marriage you simply dont want to have sex, well at least thats how it is for me.  Sex is awesome but when you have the weight of the world weighing you down, you get side tracked. 

God is awesome.  Im still praying for an issue to be resolved and God to shine through, so keep me lifted in prayer and Im praying for you too.

Peace, love and blessings!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment