This week I dont think I did as well. I stayed pretty much the same in weight. Im still down approximately 12 lbs. I wasnt able to workout in my classes this week because they were constantly being cancelled due to the weather:-(. I only went to two group classes this week and I usually go to 5. I did work out on the machines a day or two but for me, its just not the same. I hate the machines because they are STATIC, meaning they only move in one direct and you have to stay on them a long time to burn a substantial amount of calories. I also didnt drink as much water as usual and found myself drinking a glass of sweet tea and lemonade that my husband made. To top all of that off I had Lenny's for dinner one day! That is a sub shop here and they have great sandwiches but im sure that isnt good for my bottom line. SO this weeks goals are:
1. Workout all 5 days even if the weather is crappy!
2. Meal plan on Monday for the entire week since I'm off for Presidents day
3. Continue to weigh on Fridays only
4. Lose 10 more lbs by Feb 28
5. Take all supplements, MNS, Thermoplus, Catalyst
6. Remember every step counts!!!