Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blah

I have good days and then I have bad days. Remaining focused on God is what keeps me at peace in my marriage and in my life.  Im working on me, one day at a time.  I work out, eat pretty well and try to live well.  I have something going on in my life right now that kinda makes it hard to keep going on. Its almost as though Im sitting sometimes waiting for the ball to drop, BUT I know that God is crazy about me and that thinking will get me no where. I choose to remain positive and look at the good side of things. I choose to TRUST God when all around me seems like I cant trust.  Trusting God through the bad or uncertain is the hardest because you want to wallow in self-pity and self-doubt but I cant. If youve made a mistake, repent and then ask God to help you move forward.  I refuse to pray and worry. It just takes time away from today. Each day is a blessing. I love God for brand new mercies daily.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment