Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Awesome marriage blog

I read this blog daily because she has such inspiring post.  I wanted to share her anniversary blog with you. It's located here: http://wearethatfamily.com/2013/12/the-kind-of-fight-every-marriage-needs-to-have/

She talks about making marriage work and how not to give up on each other in marriage. One of the key things she stated in the blog was to not become a statistic. That word rang true for me because I have fell prey to the "statistic" previously. I have been married before. So therefore I am that "statistic" that she speaks of. I divorced previously for various reasons but you know what God is still blessing me and that marriage was not ordained by God. I was out there choosing on my own. Every marriage is not a God-led marriage. The scripture states, 'what God has joined together', not man. SO if God joined you, you should not let anything come against it.  Many people think that just because you got married, it was the right marriage but that is NOT always true. I did receive a blessing from that marriage though, and that is my daughter Amariah. She will soon be 13 and I am so glad that God has given her to me!!

So all in all, marriage is God-ordained. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment